Thursday, October 21, 2010

Under Construction

It's that time again, kiddies.  I want to start blogging more since NaNoWriMo is coming up, which is always ca-razy!  And I started a bunch of new medicines, including anti-malaria drugs, so that should just be a rollercoaster of fun and happiness.  Either way, this blog is a mess, and I intend to clean it up.  But it may get worse before it gets better.  Sorry!  I'll let you know when it's totally done!

Thanks for putting up with me my loves,
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Robyn -

    Sorry I haven't been around much - just feeling overwhelmed and falling behind on everything!

    Anti-malaria drugs for babesia? My son is on Malerone and just started Zithromax for bartonella, too. He seems to be herxing from the Zith, so I suppose that's good long-term, just tough to deal with now.

    Hope you're doing well - I look forward to seeing what changes you make to your blog!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails