Monday, February 8, 2010

Chi-chi!

Hello all!  I've started a style blog (for funsies and all that), so if that interests you, check it out here: http://chichisaysrobyn.blogspot.com/

The original name was "Sparrows and Robyns" because I'm kind of obsessed with both my name and my tattoo, but the word "chi-chi" makes me laugh.  It's slang for style, according to thesaurus.reference.com, though where that's true I'm not really true.  It's still fun.

And, since I mentioned my tattoo, might as well wrap up loose ends by showing that off:

 
Hope you're all having a good, health-filled day!  I'm off to shower and finally get something productive done... I'm significantly less fuzzy than yesterday, but this new style blog is mostly what I have to show for it.  Sometimes procrastination happens just for procrastination's sake (note the passive tense, attempting to shift the blame from me to the universe at large...).  I don't have school for the rest of the week because of the SNOW:



(We got about 34 inches!)

...but I don't want to procrastinate and end up being super stressed this weekend.  I no longer work well under superstress!

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. :O you started a style blog! This pretty much single-handedly made my day :)

    Also...I love your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tattoo! I didn't realize you go one, but as far as tattoos go, that's one of the best I've ever seen. How big is it? It's beautiful!
    Also, I'm definitely going to be following your style blog. I've always loved your style, and I'm getting more and more addicted to fashion every day, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tattoo! Can I ask what it says? I can make out most of it, but not quite all... Also, chi-chi?! Can we bring that into common usage please?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks everyone!

    Assiya, my tattoo says "Though the sorrow may last for the night, His joy comes in the morning." I love it, and that verse always brings me hope and strength.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails