Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awards for everyone!

Thanks everyone for your showing your support after my last post. :)  I told my mom that if we could all just get better already, I could lead a formerly-chronically-ill army against my #$%$-hole of a professor.  Unfortunately, I continued to tell her, it was time for my afternoon nap.  C'est la vie... d'chronic fatigue? (Ok, I don't really speak French).

Anyway, I've previously expressed my undying love for the Bloggess, no?  The Bloggies stole yet another award from my favorite fellow anxieteur/cat lady (the first word's my own creation), so she went ahead and made her own award.  A bunch of them actually.  And she said we could take whatever we want.  A grab bag of free awards!

I found the following particularly appropriate for the chronic illness community:
 
You should put it on your blog too.  Because if we don't deserve this award, ain't no one who does. 
(Ok, fine, there are probably lots of other people who do, including cancer survivors and those who have been through civil wars and national disasters and the like... but just for one, would you not argue with me, rational side of my brain?? Thanks.  'Preesh.)

4 comments:

  1. I love this blog entry for so many reasons!

    Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your professor. I think I'm quite far away, but I always have an ear (well, an eye really, and only when my migraines let my look at a compute ;) C'est la vie des migraines.) But the offer still stands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha awesome.
    Putting it up for sure.

    Hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that. I'm just loving your new stylin' blog design. Have a great weekend. I'll be heading to NC next week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails